Funny how when u have nothing to really do in life you end up thinking a lot! too much in fact and that is certainly not helping.
Im feeling too many things and noticing too much in life in addition to watching Jayasudha movies on Tv .I am a sad old hag.
- After Ganty informed me about this extemely interesting item on Star tv (Sushma, u poor thing how can u work for star??), i managed to watch it for almost 10 mins without break. "Kiss ka kissa"- starring Ranbir kapoor and that dame whats- her-name, Deepika, very sadlymorphed pics with ranbir's neck part being forcibly pressed forward into the poor dame's mouth. I'm like dude atleast make it look real.! but sigh!! i ended up watching it anyway!!
- I have been working out! I lost weight in milli ounces. Thats an achievement!
- I have new spectacles. My mom says I like the news readers on NDTV.
- I am trying to look better..(what the heck! most of u dont know me any way!!) Im looking freaking hot!!I got proposed by 4 men in 2 days!! and my vital stats are now 36-28-34. im hot!!
- This is my blog, I can say anything about myself!!
- I bought jewellery that I will almost never wear after the wedding!
- Oh! I am getting married ! To that Ganty only! I wont tag him coz i dont want any one to read his blog and think he writes much better than me!!
- Australo is springing far away into civilized worlds!
- I have no job ! I am a sad old hag who watched Star TV.
I am sure now ur happy u have a better life!
If u are planning to come for wedding, I am demanding Nikon DSLR 500 as wedding gift!
Otherwise fuck off!