Thursday, March 16, 2006

Why am i so wierd???

Was tagged by Gokul looooonggg back..... i took my time to come up with this any way .. so here goes

I think I'm wierd because-

-I take my own sweet time to shop and start with an array of clothes to wear, immediately discarding the first set of clothes that I try on.. try on about 8 sets in different combinations , decide on the best one finish up with everything, go to the sales counter and then return back to throw this one and buy the first set that I had immediately discarded.

-I always brush with a new toothbrush and paste as soon as I buy them, regardless of what time of day it is or how many times i have already brushed.

-When I find an article /story in the newspaper that might be interesting to read , I read all the other crap around the article and then come to that particular one in the end, to keep the suspense ticking (recalled when i read sameera's post)

-I always save my old tooth brushes to clean my basin in the bathroom and combs because I think they help to clean them amazingly well.

-I wear my oldest and most haggard looking clothes to an exam because I believe that they make me come up with the best answers in the whole thought process.

-I always buy different brands of soaps everytime I visit the supermarket giving equal importance to all!

-I clean my keyboard with paint brushes.

-My mind becomes immediately blank when anyone looks over the shoulder when I am trying to come up with a post.

-I have had the most wierdest of conversations with the watchmen of parking spaces of shopping malls.

-Coz I'm trying to come up with more wierd things even when I know it can damage the USP of my blog.


Yes! Tagging is necessary, it helps to keep your blog alive .
I do not tag-
Iyer- He absoultely hates them and will immediately direct me to his post against blogging!
Manas- coz he doesnt seem to be blogging these days.
Shubham- coz he will do off an arbit strip on tagging
Sameera- shez just done this tag and very well indeed!!!

I tag-
Ganty- He will come up with the most wierdest of stuff about himself for sure!
Sreicanth- He needs a break from serious posting.
Australo- Coz he can find PJs in anything.
Ashwin- He badly needs to psot something!



Love,
Pro

Comments:
let me guess if you buy 3 new toothpastes and three new toothbrushes you brush 9 times back to back... you shud be on pepsodend ad...

thanks a million oh mighty lord for not tagging me... and i need not have any post on why i am wierd... my other posts speak for itself :D
 
@iyer: that! is the reason why "keetanu" dun live in my teeth!! yeh well thatz fer sure i mean who else cud come up with the lungi and piyerates ofthe carribean! good point!!
 
@iyer: u are weird enough to be interested in the oral practices of strange bloggers....
 
a break??.... already??
i was jus starting......lol

anyways...i did the needful...chk out the results!! ;)
 
lol pro

this is ur old stuff back again
i tried commenting on ur previous post on adams from office

it didnt allow me tooo for a long time,not even to shout in ur box

pretty interesting weird points esp the toothbrush

u seem like a cleanliness freak :)
moi aussi

good posts keep em coming
 
Nice :D That was quite a good post :)
About the old toothbrushes thingie.. I thought tht was quite common :-??
The article thing was interesting..
And about wearing haggard clothes.. look no farther.. I accidentally spilt some ink on my shirt pocket in my 10th grade, and whenever I wore it for exams I used to perform quite well.. But my mom wudnt let me wear it daily during the exams.. So what did I do? I smeared another shirt of mine with ink and wore em alternatively.. And incidentally, I topped in my 10th.. Talk of beginner's luck.. But it no longer works :(
 
@utopia: hehe! glad u came atleast:D
neah i had no such luck! atleast u got off 1st rank..
@sameera: yeh man! je adore ma toothbrushes!
@ganty:D! hi ...!
@sreicanth:sawed ur post!
 
gurrrr.. i take that as an insult..
:D
 
This is very interesting site... » » »
 
Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day