Friday, December 16, 2005

That was one moment when i saw him, Standing there he threatened to ensnarle my senses, pulling me into the depths of ecstacy with him.

I did nothing but stood still , my limbs as if has forgotten how to move. I couldneither take one step forward nor backward. I stood there as if hit by some divine intervention.

He did nothing but to stare into my eyes, his stare powered a stirring in my loins , so strong that i never thought could have this desire.

He devoured me as my eyes him.

The feeling was intense, never ending and in a moment of a wave of cresendo I realized I had to have him no matter what.

I walked up slowly to him,
calculated yet with this driving urge.

And I finally had him , his tanned honey skin under my hands..
and him melting in my mouth the next moment,

My bar of Temptations, my chocolate.

Comments:
u almost had me thinking....
are u sure the only temptations were the chocolate bar....
hehe nice post
ur guy will sure have tuff competition ie if u have one
if u dont then ahem
i am single too...
 
@ganty: Seriously.. ur not even in my league, Too much hope!!
 
reminds me of

you came to me last night
stuck to me like glue
you sucked me real hard
you just had incredible pleasure
i was in immense pain
.
.
.
you stupid MOSQUITO


but i guess the mosquito in my story is more glamorised than the chocolate in your story...
 
@iyero: sight thatz where our stanadrs dun meet man:P
 
i keep readin ur posts time nd again bcoz they r witty .. newaz .. i knew dt this post wud turn out to be sonethin else in the end ..it always does .. preety predictable .. chalo keep bloggin more witty stuff
ta
 
@saurav: hmmm.. my stock of with and humor has been stolen .. i cant help but comeup with .. such preducatble posts.. hope ill be able to entertain the audiences with with some memorable performances.. hehe. thanx fervisiting !
 
Quite temptin eh :P
 
Hey nice post u have got there but I dint get this "He devoured me as my eyes him".
 
you are quite right... try a lil harder and you may come upto my standards... although you just about seem to be getting there...
 
@iyero: yeh iknow.. Itz hard work to reach the reach to the bottom!.. i hope ill get there soon..
@ashwin: itz a way of saying that we have captured each others senses!
@mythalez: very :)!
 
chocolate and loins....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*shakes her head no*
 
gettin to the bottom... double meaning aa?

whatever it is... keep trying... all the best
 
@sameera: man!! feel the depth of passion.. dun go off into technicalities da!!
hehe!
@iyero: Grosss!!!! :P
 
Ran out of ideas?? Knew that it wud turn out to be sthn else.. Me also runnin outta ideas..
Nice try, but I liked ur sleepy post better.. was mor frank and original.. or maybe dats just me *shrugs*
 
@utopia: rite on!!
 
Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day