Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tagged

okay.. so tagged by mythalez!
Seven Things I want to do in my life:-
1. Go around and cherish the planet.
2. Find out the exact purpose i was born.
3. Own a beach house.
4. Lay super Roads which will regenerate themselves.
5. Find a cure for AIDS.
6. Make for myself the most amazing bathroom ever built by mankind.
7. Earn lotsa money to do all the above.
8. Own my own chocklit shoppe.

Seven Things I can do:
1. Make up amazing stories to save myself from difficult situations.
2. Study at the last minute and get away with it.
3. Being sarcastic.
4. Write crap all the time
5. Bankrupt my dad.
6. Chat with people forever.
7. Irritate people all the time.

Seven Things I say the most:
1. Fucking hell!
2. Kameeney!
3. Bah! paca mat yaar!
4. Yeh rite!!
5. Wierdo!
6. I want more money!
7. I want to sleep.


Seven Things I can't do:
1. Cry.
2. Stop myself from answering people.
3. Stop wise cracking in Classes.
4. Eat Meat.
5. Do anything unless I feel for it strongly.
6. Tolerate make- up & Jewellery on myself.
7. Swim.

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sensibility
2. Intelligence
3. Height around 6".
4. Good hands.
5. Impusiveness
6. Adaptability
7. *heh heh*!!

Seven Celebrities:
1. Swami Vivekananda(celebrity? bah who cares!)
2. Bill Clinton
3. Jhonny Depp
4. Hugh Jackman
5. Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn (hot!!!!!!!)
6. Bryan Adams
7.Rahul Dravid

Seven People I Tag:

1. Ganty
2. Austra
3. Iyer(u done this bfore?)
4. Poo
5. Ravi Shanker
6. Ashwin
7. Sen

Comments:
Find out the purpose u r born
Roads which would regenerate themselves,
Build a bathroom


Was this a weird things list?
 
yaar
u still think there is a purpose for ur birth?
believe me ur existence too trivial and i am sure god just sent u as a free gift or in a seconds sale
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
babe sorry if u feel that i have plagiarised from ur posts, then indicate it and shall delete it
but i assure u that it is pure uncanny coincidence and moreover ppl in love think alike naa
so
I am thinking of SEX right now
what about u??
 
@ganty: some of family reads this blog.. bro will hit me left and rite!!
no comments
 
sorry i cannot take this tag up... read this for my take on tags... and for once in my life... let me stick to my thoughts (which i rarely have)
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
 
Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day