Friday, October 07, 2005

Plastic Money.com


When I got this pic in mail earlier this evening,
I just couldnt control myself writing....

I can start off with thanking the ppl who invented the credit card.. soooo convinient....
and especially when I im not paying the bills ofcourse .. otherwise in course of time i know i wont really have the money to afford a credit card anyway...I'll be feeding grass to the cows back in dehat ... so as i was saying life as become so much more easier with credit cards no carrying cash, no fear of getting ur wallet flicked, and it makes it more better that most ppl around the town accept credit cards .. and yeh well excluding the pavement ppl..
Well u see i have gone to extent of carrying no cash at all with that credit card in my wallet...and my dad despairs getting the add on done fer me..
My escapades with the credit card have been many .... latest in the Hyd Central.. i parked off nicely .. roamed about... came back and realized that ive got nothing to pay to the parking fellow..
and what could that guy do anyway...lemme off.. then realized thata gud way of not paying the parking ...in the future too..meaning the guy cant seize my vehicle fer 5bucks or make me do a strip dance to compensate or anything.
Then again today went to Big Bazaar.. tried the trick ...worked again...hehe....u must be thinking "what a cheapo!"and more .. but take my advice and try this ...saves u 5 bucks .. and i think anyway these malls are raking so much moolah.... so no conscience factor at all into the picture....
The credit card business is doing so gud that I keep answering the promotional telefone calls that they do..every alternate day .. sooo irritating ... (Gud Afternoon Madam. we are from blah &blah..we have an exiting new offer for ur credit card .. and for select customers only..blah blah..blah!!)...
Yes of course therz another side to the whole story of credit cards .... scams!! That's like another business doing the rounds ..wont talk abt that ..it will go on and on ..
One thing is for sure.. Credit Cards have certainly tipped the income- expenditure balance so drastically.. the prospect of paying the amount later makes us splurge ,give in to those unwanted wants and we end up buying so much more than we intended to..
There was this woman I saw at the billing counter at one such mall.. I was properly shocked....her purse was open fer a considerable amount of time fer me to count the no of cards.. and u wont believe this.. 22 credit cards!!!!!!!! whatever was she thinking..??!! and she has ones from banks i never knew existed including half of the phoren ones..
Even with all the woes of CC's... I just hope coffee houses would accept them ..i had realized cafe coffee day and baristas dun accept them..and on the other hand im glad they dunt .. coz i dun want my dad to turn bankrupt or worse kick me outta the house..

As Shania Twain says,

"We live in a greedy little world --
that teaches every little boy and girl
To earn as much as they can possibly --
then turn around and
Spend it foolishly
We've created us a credit card mess
We spend the money that we don't possess
Our religion is to go and blow it all
So it's shoppin' every Sunday at the mall

All we ever want is more
A lot more than we had before
So take me to the nearest store

Can you hear it ring
It makes you wanna sing
It's such a beautiful thing -- Ka-ching!
Lots of diamond rings
The happiness it brings
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things

When you're broke go and get a loan
Take out another mortgage on your home
Consolidate so you can afford
To go and spend some more when
you get bored

All we ever want is more
A lot more than we had before
So take me to the nearest store

Let's swing
Dig deeper in your pocket
Oh, yeah, ha
Come on I know you've got it
Dig deeper in your wallet
Oh

All we ever want is more
A lot more than we had before
So take me to the nearest store

Can you hear it ring
It makes you wanna sing
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things
Ka-ching!"

Love,
Prognosticator

Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day