Thursday, October 20, 2005

I love myself!!



well..some one has to!!

Love ,
I, me, Myself!

Comments:
Where do I mail you Seinlanguage?

(Don't have time to go through the sidebar for mail link, sorry)
 
i gave u mah mail address in my comment ...!
 
Hey ur creative agreed but this font for ur page is bad infact it stinks.I think ur previous one was very nice the plain white.
 
i like this splash thing.. how do i change the FONT?? or du mean...the layout..??
BTW im just experimenting....thanks:P
 
here u go.. come to think of it.... it did look a lil govinda type eh..? heh heh!!
 
Blah Blah Blah!!! I juz wanted to spam comments section!
 
Now that u've settled the outlook of the page write something nice.
 
@jigs:y dun u do something worthwhile u fool??? american desi??
 
Very glad to hear someones life gonna screwed like me 2.If ur gonna put on braces then have watever u want within these days
 
someone does love u
the aunties who see u in marriages!!!!!
prospective bride for their sons!!!
lol
 
@ashwin: wait wait till i go to the dentist
@anynomus:For god's sake reveal urself!!!ur not the guy whoz mom was looking at me are u??:P
 
@Sen: hehe just click on the stop button.. and i t shuts its mouth...
 
Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day