Wednesday, October 05, 2005

GOD's existence and other stuff ...

YES ..!!" LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND THE UNDECIDED!!" (courtesy:karen, Will &Grace)

I am done .... done with another round of the exams ..and as always ..have come out thinking...How the hell did i get away with that again..??

You ask what?? let me explain..
For 5 months there hasnt been one lecture in which i listened to what was being taught.. not one!!
then there were periods of bunking the college for almost two weeks...
no notes till the last week
no idea of what was taught.. no idea what was comming for the exam..
still sailing through... slightly rocky time ..has to be when u try to do the 5 month portion in 5 hrs each night..
but i made it.. and im here on the other side ..
of course this would not have been possible with out the xerox guy and "A&S" unrelenting and unwavering suport in the last minute process , and majorly to the BSNL..
those 1:30 phone calls..
For A:who has been my partner in distress and selective study...
For S:who has always taken the pain to note down the portion, getting stuff xeroxed,and for having a cell fone..
I'm greatly indebted..to god!!thank u god fer giving me my memory power and absorbing capacity and the talent to write stories in papers and get away looking intelligent..
and to all the Atheists...
God exists and exists big time...!!
I havent done anything good in life .. atleast nothing to get the dot questions I study ..everytime.. in every question paper in the last 3 years..

Now comming to things I have noticed. happen to me only during the exams
- feeling excessively sleepy.
- drinking so much more water just to get away from those books.
- spending unusually long time in the bathroom even when therez no need.
- getting attracted to third grade technicolour telugu movies with Rajshekhar, Mohan Babu & Chandramohan in them.
- sudden interest in listening to Jlo's songs and cartoon network's theme songs.( "Fighting crimeee, trying to save the world ...here they come just in timeee... thaa paaawaar pufff girls" power puff!!)
- even developed the capacity to watch blasphemious K serials for 10 minutes at a stretch.
- making a new blog when there is no real need for it.
- the camera of my dad's cell suddenly found itself clicking at the floor tiles when I needed the break from my 10 minute studying .

and now I see with no exams ... none of the above exist..
and once again the K series are worth puking at..

I guess .. now.. I will be able to comeup with some worthwhile posts.

Oh yes!! btw I got my project at CDFD..
lets hope I dun look like a duffer in the middle of those scientists....

Started holidaying,
The Prognosticator

Comments:
damn...your post just reminded me of my engineering exams...i think its the story of any self respecting student in india ;-). After every such series of exams i would promise myself that the next semester would be different, i would start studying atleast 10 days before the exams, but it would be the same story everytime. Man, that was fun !!
 
wat's CDFD n who's god?
 
@nitish: areyyy! i got typing and forgot to include that important part ..... thoh now i have given up thinking that also..
@ashwin: cdfd-centre for dna fingerprinting and diagonostics...
and god is the eternal one...
 
Hey 1 help how do u put up a song like u did on ur blog?can u put up any song say even from ur local disc?
 
nope u cant put up songs from ur own system... i flicked the html from a greeting cardsite which was playing music.. and then replaced in the url of the song from another site..genuis of an idea:D u can try that:D
copy from mine and find urls of songs compatible with quicktime in any website hosting songs.. but i m still tying to figure out how 2 make a playlist indtead of one song.. so will keep u updated if i find out how 2...!!
have to ask some software ppl!!
 
Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day