Sunday, October 30, 2005

दीपावली की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाऎ


just thot wud behave a like a true indian.. :D with that heading thingie.. ..i just thought i should make all your lives more meaningful by writing a poem fer u all...(those of u who have the experience of my poems... well Gud fer u all!!)) yanjoy....!!

" Happy Diwali.. so I say,
as the crackers in the packet lay.
Happy Diwali.. so I say,
dusting the cobwebs outta the way,
Happy Diwali.. so I say,
dreaming of the food eat I may,
Happy Diwali.. so I say,
swiping the credit card all day,
Happy Diwali.. so I say,
and what a terrible poem u will say!!!"


(i know they look so gud...!!)


P.S. i dint find the heading thingy in telugu so had to do it in hindi... and one knowz boley tho.. gimme rey bhai..!! will change of fatafat!!

Lotsa luv,
The Prognosticator.

Comments:
swiping credit cards all the day, how so "feminine"... all others arent gender specific...

Here's wishing you A Happy Diwali & A Prosperous New Year...
 
@sen :hehe.. i love torturing ppl in different ways .. this is one of them..
@rumpel: u Actually contemplated deeply on the origination of this poem?? btw..:( haven done shopping yet.. may be after diwali.. diwali is the wrst toime to shop u dun get anything..ummm worth weaing in the shops now..ill just wait till the decent clothes return to the shops...
 
Can I have some of those sweets please?
 
u can provided i know who u are ...!
 
Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day