Friday, August 19, 2005

Wat is happening yaar??

As you can see i put up my radio and site-o-meter. it is up to you to aagey chalaofying itz numbers.
Today had fun. friends came over, did puja , had good food.!
Menu-
  • PAYASAM
  • PULIHORA
  • VADA
  • SAMBAR
  • PAPPU
  • KOTHIMEERA PACCHADI
  • POORNAM BURALU
  • VANKAYA KOORA
pet puja !! coudnt eat anymore stuff or thought so. ..then came rasmalai from Balaji sweets guys(surat brought it over). now, tell me who can resist that??

think i put on 20 kgs today. cant eat for 20 days i think.
feeling sleepy !! Areyyyyy!!! itz raining!
come to think of it this confounded rain never comes when it is wanted . 2 din ago had my test , wanted it to rain so bad that ppl cudnt go to college.!! prayed hard !! but noooo!! it had to rain all nite and stop right at 7 in the morning . aakash khaali, brain khaali... colligative properties in physical yaar..!! bas had 2 to and learn it up in the zoology lab . and in the end what happens??!!! she says not colligative properties.. i'll take the test for glucose and itz mutarotation ,d&l forms... now tell me is god fair to me?? somehow wrote it!! thank my carbohydrates.. that atp generated and made my brain wrk !!

sometimes i think i shuld take sanyas!!
anyway me going ...
tata!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Support World AIDS Day